Improving Productivity and Wellness
Improved Employee Wellness
Are you a business who values your employees?
Do you think that stress is a large factor in your employees daily lives?
Do you currently offer Wellness stipends and fitness benefits to your employees?
Facilitated Business Growth
Are you looking to improve the culture and morale of your organization?
Do you believe that employee's mental and physical health directly correlates with employee productivity?
Do you want your business to grow along with your employees?
Do you find that a lot of employees are not taking advantage of the wellness benefits you provide?
Are your employees looking for an accountability partner to help them with their fitness?
Do you think your employees would benefit from a personalized approach to their health?
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Companies that partner with Genesis Training LLC have the unique opportunity to significantly grow their business by caring and improving the mental and physical health of those who drive their business, the employees. We have developed a personalized online fitness program that includes a certified fitness specialist to work with each employee on an individual basis and provide support on workout programs, nutrition guidance, habit development, and stress management.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of organizations and businesses through an individualistic approach at little cost to the employees and employers. Learn more about how you can implement Genesis Training into your existing corporate wellness program.
How it works
How it Works
- 1. Connect with us to learn more about the needs of your organization and what aspects of the employees wellness you would like to improve.
- 2. Receive a Demo of how we build on demand fitness programs fore each employee, how we provide support on a weekly basis, and how it directly effects their productivity
- 3. Become a partner with Genesis Training and see how employee compliance to their fitness program will determine their cost.
- 4. Open enrollment for your employees on a monthly basis
- 5. See the productivity, mental/physical health, and morale of your organization explode as it propels the growth of your company!
of opportunity loss for every 10,000 workers due to low wellbeing and its drain on performance
With recognition led wellness programs, employees are up to 90% less likely to report being burned out at work "always" or "very often"
Industry reports show a $1.47 return on investment for every dollar spent on corporate wellness initiatives
Over 80* of employees whose employers are engaged in their wellness say they enjoy work
Request A Quote